Tuesday

I concur.

I love film, psychology and literature. My images almost always have a sense of narrative. I like to tell a story. I love to explore the darkness of the human psyche and the fragility of human emotions and reflect these through fashion. I like to capture the issues that most people don’t like to confront or deal with such as domestic violence, child abuse, sexual fetishes, etc. My work usually always has a sense of contradiction, sometimes it is beautiful, sometimes it is disturbing, and sometimes it is both. And I like that. I love to explore new things, new imagery and new symbolism. I definitely don’t want to get stuck with one look or one kind of lighting and as a result, get too comfortable with myself. Actually, I like to discipline myself and push myself into a state of discomfort. I think my mind is sharper when I am not too relaxed or too comfortable. I work better when I am hungry (Laughs). I always try to apply the same philosophy into my work. As of now, I am still not very happy with my work. I always want to do better. In fact, I get sick of my work a week or two after I finish it.




http://www.yatzer.com/An-Le-Talks-to-Yatzer

No comments:

Post a Comment