Monday

homecoming.

After finally fitting two rooms in to one, I am back in the family home, the whole moving process was a little daunting as I have not lived with my Parents home for  3 years now, however until I have some firm grounding on the job front its where I  will be residing, 
Apart from having your washing done and other little perks of home life, Im glad ill be able to spend alot more time with some of the people Ive missed, 
As the years have passed Ive realised the true friends stick around, and that has been a brilliant apocalypse! 

One of these great people is my long suffering friend Nina, she was 1st to call and arrange a long awaited catch up, 


After a spot of dinner we spent a sunny evening geeking out at the vintage car show,
Nina transformed into Sir Cliff Richard upon discovering this bus, however she was a little disappointed that the only summer holiday on offer was to Pontefract the town famous for its liquorice production.




No comments:

Post a Comment